A Message from Our Executive Director
“Dear ispace workers,
Thank you for teaching us! It has been the greatest Day of my life!
You know what? Im gonna be a sientist [sic] when I grow up! Thank you sooo much!”
This is a Thank You note we received from a 2nd grader who attended one of our programs – and perfectly sums up what iSPACE is about…
- Making abstract STEM concepts real through hands-on activities
- Giving students confidence they can learn STEM
- Demonstrating how exciting and challenging (and FUN!) STEM work can be
- Inspiring students to aspire to STEM careers
We are proud of our programs and the impact they have – from summer camps and field trips for students to Professional Development workshops for elementary school teachers. In our 18-year history, we’ve made STEM come alive for thousands of students in Greater Cincinnati.
And, we continue to expand our program offerings. For the 2019-20 school year, we have 2 new programs:
- Chemistry Concoctions – a science program for grades 4-6, building on our popular Science Investigations program for grades 2-3
- iDISCOVER - a program for grades 2-3 on par experientially with our iMISSION for grades 4-6
Check out our website to find the program that will create the greatest day of your students’ lives!
If you’d like a tour of our facility or have feedback on our programs, I’d love to hear from you!