Linda Neenan iTEACH Educator Professional Development
TEACHING STEM DOESN’T HAVE TO BE ROCKET SCIENCE, BUT IT SHOULD BE A BLAST! ITEACH PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
- Instructional Strategies & Interactive Modeling
- Lesson Plans & Standards Alignment
- Professional Development Contact Hours
- May include materials for your classroom
Educators consistently give our Professional Development workshops the highest possible ratings! Make a reservation today for your school or group. Be sure to check back for free iTEACH Educator Professional Development workshops that may be offered from time to time through grants. Want to teach school programs and summer camps for iSPACE? Contact Sue Williams
WORKSHOPS TOPICS AVAILABLE:
Science Process Skills
Engineering Design Process
Force and Motion
Energy (Electricity, Light, Sound)
Mass vs. Weight
LEGO Education Kits
We offer training for a variety of LEGO Education Kits.
- LEGO DUPLO (Grades K-1)
- LEGO WeDo Robots (Grades 2-4)
- LEGO NXT or EV3 Robots (Grades 4+)
- LEGO Simple Machines (Grades 1-2)
- LEGO Mechanisms (Grades 2-3)
- LEGO Mechanisms – Motorized or Pneumatics Add-On (Grades 4-6)
- LEGO Build to Express (All Grades)
iSPACE STEM Educator Academy.
Watch for new iSPACE STEM Educator Academy information soon.
Request a Program
Interested in an iTEACH Professional Development workshop? Fill out the program request form below and our staff will be happy to help you find the right experience for your group!
Volunteer With Us
Get involved, make a difference, sign up to volunteer today!